Discussion Starter #1
Pics speak for themselves

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Looks like 'Pimp My Ride' got a hold to this car. Some things were tasteful but the interior is horrid...and a lot of pointless mods...I bet people give him the finger all the time.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Not my taste. :(

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
i would like to flex on that peice of sh*t.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
^Damn lol

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
With money thrown in your face who's to say anyone would'nt do it. I mean you have to make a living. There's going to be those moments where you dont wana do something. Now there are those cases of stupidity and i wouldnt do that. But just because its not for everyone doesnt mean its not for someone.

Simple...

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Too much blue. I'd rather drive a stock gt-r with a pink paint job. That would be cool anyway cause I'd pull up to people and be like "damn right it's pink" and smoke 'em.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Too much blue. I'd rather drive a stock gt-r with a pink paint job. That would be cool anyway cause I'd pull up to people and be like "damn right it's pink" and smoke 'em.
I know id rock a pink gt-r myself. With some black'd out rims& a very unique body graphics kit. That has white/black in it. Just because i could.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I know id rock a pink gt-r myself. With some black'd out rims& a very unique body graphics kit. That has white/black in it. Just because i could.
Black rims for sure. I'd also have hello kitty godzilla on the side. If I was a millionaire it would be fun to have a car like that just to mess with people. Not to mention the chicks would dig it once they found out you weren't gay:laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Black rims for sure. I'd also have hello kitty godzilla on the side. If I was a millionaire it would be fun to have a car like that just to mess with people. Not to mention the chicks would dig it once they found out you weren't gay:laugh:
:noworries: the chicks know the Stanleynator by his trade :laugh:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I just puked in my mouth a little.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Lambo doors kick arse!!! If it's the '80s

At this point, they have played themselves out.

The hood mod looks like a great way to peace off anyone who has to get to the engine.

As for the paint, well, if that's what they want, power to them.

Sure some of the custom work is nice, but how practical is it?

·
Registered
321 Posts
when i saw the title to this thread ..i thought..." oh no someone crashed their GTR"..but..THIS IS WAY WORSE!!!..

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow, too over the top. yeah , its not practical, but neither is a stock GTR, because youd be getting ticketed and arrested pretty much ever time you took it out on the streets. or youd hit someone while trying to take a corner at 100 flat out.. and you people can keep the pink ones (whada ya mean: you people?) ill take mine red, or white, or black. but not pink. thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts