Nissan Frontier Forum banner
281 - 289 of 289 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,655 Posts
it sounds like you replaced everything already related to the code.

in the past i did an engine replacement to an xterra and for no reason at all it idled at 1200rpms with no code.
i threw around 400$ in parts trying stuff before i broke down and took it to nissan. and there were just a bunch of stored codes in the ECU. they reset it and boom everything golden.

it MIGHT be worth paying the diag fee with nissan to get their computer involved.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
We have been using an Autel TS608 to trouble shoot the codes. The B1019 is the only real pain in the *** at this point, to recap we have sent both belts to be reconditioned as well as the airbag ecu reset by safety store.com. We did try brand new replacement belts as well to no avail.

The plan for him to break out the multimeter today and check the wiring out.

Rectangle Schematic Slope Font Parallel

If those wires are good I'll ask him to take it across the street to the dealer to get a Consult 3 diagnostic scan on it.

I wish there was a way for me to legally purchase the salvage title and just ship it down to be exported. The title "condition" has no bearing on me being able to register and drive the vehicle here.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Them lightning tubes, bleep bloops, and digicols can be a such a huge pain. I just "finished" re wiring a 50 year old british bike and know your pain.

Hope it get's figured out as painlessly as possible!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #286 ·
Still kicking his ***. We have resorted to seeing if there is a form/fee from the Secretary of State that will allow me to obtain the salvage title for export only.

I did order the Z1 hood struts with the ditch light brackets, so I have that going for me.

281 - 289 of 289 Posts