Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 3 of 15 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed rough country leveling kit on my 2013 sv and took it to Firestone when I took it there the wheel was straight and drove straight after the alligment I noticed the wheel off to the left a bit and it's pulling to the right so I called back and the guy told me it's probably pulling due to tire wear so I rotated the front tires and still pulls. Does the alligment look in spec for 2.5 leveling kit?

Attachments

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I took it to my friends work to get the wheel straightened and when he put it on the rack for the alligment the camber was lower then what Firestone's numbers were I wanted to add the camber bolts I bought but like alot of the frontiers I couldn't budge the factory ones so I left them. You would think paying 103 for an alignment and calling them back same day to have them fix it they would say bring it in nope I would have had to wait a week so when they sent me the survey about how they did I said sucked and gave them bad review I also called headquarters and complained and got my money back. It took my friend 3 minutes and drives fine now

1 - 3 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.