Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the rough country 2.5 leveling kit on their cc? If so, are you happy with it and do you have any pictures of your truck with it? I'm thinking about going with this lift for my 06 2wd cc because its pretty affordable($99) and seems pretty simple to install. Any suggestions would be great.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
i believe most people on the board have gone with PRG for their leveling kit. though im sure there is a few people with that kit....

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it looks like frog boy wont ship. I will check out the Calmini web site. Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Most of the lifts should look the same once finished. I know there are some users who have them, I just can't remember who they are. Check out the search function and go all the way to the oldest threads available, lots of pics of leveling kits and mini lifts.

Top Gunz offers them a little cheaper, I think $75-80 on ebay. They're just steel spacers, not too big a difference between the brands.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i have the rough country leveling kit. ive had it on for about 10k miles with no problems. ill try and get a picture of it tomorrow

·
Registered
321 Posts
i have the rough country 2.5 leveling kit... i love it, no issues... really easy install, you can see pics of the truck in my sig website...ill try to get pics of the actual spacer installed tomorrow

·
Registered
833 Posts
another guy was looking into getting the readylift kit and the front spacers look pretty much the exact same, but the difference is that it comes with alignment bolts, bumpstops, and rear shackles as well, and your definitly gonna need the alignment bolts and bumpstops if you're missing them and you don't have an aftermarket upper A arm

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
mike thanks i just wish i had the money to get coilovers and do it all right, too bad im still building the 240, not enough funds for both..and...yea, West Covina Nissan is the place... its a farelly new dealership, 2-3yrs old..

·
Registered
2,258 Posts

Do you have 1.5 blocks in as well or just the spacers ?
I think I recall that truck being in the suspension thread sticky and that it was listed as not having the blocks. Only 2.5 up front.
Couldn't quote at the sticky is locked but here you go. From the photo in question.
Lift Height: 2.5" front/0" rear
Parts Used: Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit (front spacer only)
Tire and Wheels: 285/75R16 Hankook DynaPro MT on 16" wheels

1 - 16 of 16 Posts