18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Username: Rootsoup_72
Year: 2010
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: Pro-4X Crew Cab SB
Color: Deep Blue Metallic
Mods: Trailer Hitch Relocation, Fabtech angled spare tire bed mount, 1 inch body lift

Interior: Kenwood DDX374BT Head Unit

Suspension & Tires: MK84 Coilovers with 1 inch top plate, SPC UCA, 2 inch Nisstec AAL, 1 inch block, Bilstein 5125 rear shocks, 285/75/16 BF Goodrich KM2's with pro comp 7089 wheels.

In Progress: White Rhino light bar with KC Apollo 151 offroad lights

·
Registered
129 Posts
Badass truck. I have pretty much the same one but a 2011 without the roof rack and that was the exact stance in going for. Going to replace the whole rear pack instead of blocks and fox 2.0 coilovers in the front with a 2" body lift. Even more excited to see the finished product now. I feel like I'm gonna be broke for awhile making this happen sooner rather then later.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Woke up early and got the light bar installed. Overall I really like the look as I didn't want a huge bull bar and have no plans on an aftermarket bumper. The KC Apollo 151 kit was extremely easy to get done (took 30 minutes). I ordered a different switch through Toyota that I had found on a couple of threads in here. They were right when they said it pops right in and it matches the amber lights of the dash. No screws or messing around - a great $15 purchase. I added a photo of the part number for the switch.

I meant to give credit to a couple of builds that inspired me on mine and for things to come as well. I spent a lot of time reading and taking ideas from the people listed below:

Raine's "Keira Build
Frontier Guy's Build
Brett's Build

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,196 Posts
Nice job there.

FYI the Xterra Off Road Lamp switch is about the same price, OEM Nissan, pops right in, amber light matches, and is the same shape as the dash cutout

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Switch

Yeah raine I did see the Xterra switch and did try to get that for my first choice. It ended up being about $10 more here in Canada and would have taken a few days to get it. I was a bit impatient and went for option 2 that i'm pretty happy with.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You from Vic as well? Did you end up selling your truck? Did you do the lift yourself or have a shop in town do it for you? Awesome build by the way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts