Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a roof rack for 05+ fontier. i bought it because i wanted to put it on my kc but i dont feel like cutting a perfectly fine rack that can get some use form someone else. im in san diego ca if anyone wants to pick up or any trades, make me an offer and if its reasonable ill take it. i also have a front differential that needs a shaft the housing and gears are fine i have it as a spare but if u know anyone that needs the housing or gears just let me know.
the rack does have some minor scratches but no dents i also i have all the bolts but no nuts
if u want more pictures email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
I only need the front cross member. If you end up parting it out let me know your price.

·
Registered
56 Posts
im up in fresno.. but 450? id have to agree with xpbqn on that price.
Bump

Let me know if you are willing to drop hte price and we coudl meet up somewhere. I could use a trip down south soon anyways

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah like i said im willing to negociate something. i really want o put it on my truck but i dont want to mess it up. pm if u have an offer i still have it

·
Registered
56 Posts
to be honest i cant offer anything right now haha.. just had to put in a new clutch. and my wife just got audited for CA state taxes saying we owe like 1300 bucks......shes a Michigan state resident, but stationed with the navy in California.. they're stupid.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey man no worries things like that happen, i filed my taxes a month ago and i was supposed to get them 2 weeks ago and still nothing...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Pm

PM sent...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
300 plus shipping, anyone interested? it does have some minor scratches... if you want more pics pm me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
to be honest i cant offer anything right now haha.. just had to put in a new clutch. and my wife just got audited for CA state taxes saying we owe like 1300 bucks......shes a Michigan state resident, but stationed with the navy in California.. they're stupid.
Not legal...tell them to screw.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Buy and part out?

300 plus shipping, anyone interested? it does have some minor scratches... if you want more pics pm me.
I only need the front cross member too. I will strongly consider buying if someone else needs any of the other parts and will commit to purchasing any of the other parts off me. I won't screw you on price...I can order a brand new cross member for about $200 so as long as I come out of this with a crossmember and less than $200 out of my pocket, I'll consider it a success. PM me if you want to work something out. I'm in Pittsburgh btw in case you want to further save on shipping by buying local.

Nismo-Kid: Where do you live? Can you estimate shipping to 15024?

·
Registered
428 Posts
250 cash and ill pick it up. I'm in the orange county area.

·
Registered
428 Posts
i know... but I'm hoping the ability to have it picked up will be an advantage or dealing with shipping hahah. if he doesnt care about shipping, you were on it first

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
i know... but I'm hoping the ability to have it picked up will be an advantage or dealing with shipping hahah. if he doesnt care about shipping, you were on it first
Hahhaaha true! Lets see how the cookie crumbles!

·
Registered
428 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I think you can buy the whole kit in the UK for about 450 shipped. You don't have to drop the head liner either. You can buy replacement parts for the stock rack as well, they're completely interchangeable.

Anyway, to the OP, price is way high for scratched and used without the hardware when you can get a new one with installation hardware for around the same price, sorry.

·
Registered
428 Posts
can anyone tell me where to find this complete roof rack at? everywhere i looked, they tell me it is only available in parts, and the total for all parts comes up close to 1000. am i missing something?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gentleman my apologies for not updating this and letting you all know that I ended up putting the rack in my truck. To those that pm me I responded. Once again I apologize for the inconvenience .
[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts