Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a 42"x48" Conferr roof rack with all the extra's.

-8 offroad lights- 4 front, 2 rear, 1 right and 1 left (all with wiring)
-2 Wilson 2000 Trucker CB antenna's with cables
-2 gas can holders
-1 48" High lift jack
-1 shovel and 1 axe

Make an offer. I'm located in south Orange County, California (between San Diego and Los Angeles) Rack is up for auction on ebay, here's the link:
Con Ferr Off Road Roof Rack with all the extras!!!:eBay Motors (item 300340195372 end time Aug-24-09 11:54:13 PDT)

See attached pics for details.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
where u are located would prob be good info too??

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
that thing is badazz.....good luck with your sale

·
Registered
602 Posts
nice rack ;)

wonder how much it weighs

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have some interst, similar questions though,

How would it mount to Gen II Nissan Frontier, how much does it weigh, and would you ship (assuming shipping might be reasonable).

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
the confers mounts several ways. I mounted mine with large stainless sheet metal screws into the factory bars and its been up there 3 years, with a few hundred pounds on it, still tight, and holds great

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, to answer everyone's questions... The Rack itself weighs 100 pounds. With the axe, shovel and hi lift jack, it's around 140 pounds total. I have a 2000 Frontier Crew Cab short bed and I attached it to the existing stock roof rack using U bolts and it worked out great. I also loaded quite a bit of weight on it throughout the years and it also worked fine. As for a newer Frontier, you can buy an adapter kit from Surco, here's the adapter page:
Surco Inc. - Your source for bike racks and accessories. - www.surcoinc.com
I would be willing to ship it, but I will leave it up to you guys to find a decent freight company. I live in Mission Viejo, Ca. zip code is 92691. Maybe Con-way freight will work.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts