Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, from Florida (Boy is it hot here)thank you for this helpful forum.

What brings me here, last year I purchased a 2000 nissan frontier 2wd a/t 72,000 miles on it. And the following things started to happen.

1. Noticed high beam indicator light would not always come on, and after a while it would, now it doesn't at all.
2. Went to a Doctors appointment out of town, plugged in my GPS in the power socket, after arriving at the appointment I unplugged the GPS, when I returned to the car, and drove away noticed airbag warning light blinking. tried resetting it and it gives me a out of order code.
3. Didn't notice at the time, horn isn't working either.

I have been doing research on the web today, and someone suggested that the clockspring in the steering column wiring harness is bad. Do you agree, look forward to all you help

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
First of all welcome and enjoy the forum.

Have you check your fuses and if so did you meter them and not just give the the visual once over?

Sounds like you have too many things going on at once to be a fuse, but just start with SIMPLE before going to something else.

Let us know where you are in the trouble shooting process and I am sure someone will be able to help you track this down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts