Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased "02 supercharged CC. It came with a hard Leer fiberglass cover which has some clear coat damage. I'm looking to replace it with a hard, locking cover that will allow me better access than the present cover and especially allow me to use the open bed to carry things like plants, trees and furniture.

Anyone experienced with the RollN' Lock. It seems like a good choice. i also considered the Fold a Cver , but the cheaper plastic locking mechanism seemed too fragile.

Comments please.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I've got the BakFlip on and highly recommend it. I have full access to the entire length of the bed if I need it. Also, the whole thing weighs something like 30 lbs. Much lighter than everything else out there. Also it fits flush with the bed rails, instead of on top, like the Fold-a-cover.

Attachments

·
Registered
439 Posts
I like that cover 8)
How was the instalation? I think they go on ok, so I heard.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I got the RollBak Tonneau Cover as seen here:
http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-covers/60A1675A0A0.aspx

it was about a grand for the cover, installation (which i helped with :roll: ) and floor mats, at the local 4x4 shop.

It works great, it strong, keeps most water out of the bed (I keep school supplies back there in plastic tubs)
i can lock it in multiple spots along the bed ( if i need to have it closed but stick a surfboard out the back, i close it 3/4)
plus it is functional when you need to load something bigger than the bed of the truck (unlike fiberglass ones that just angle up)

it locks underneath, and is fully secure when the tailgate is locked.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts