Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 SV 4x4 and would love to get a roll bar that would work with my tonneau cover. I found one that would look great but the ads sates that is for a Nissan NP300 Navara/ Frontier Pickup Roll Ball (Tonneau Cover Base). I wrote them and all they said it was for international models. Is there anyone out there who might know if there is any difference in the bed that would prevent me from installing this bar. This is the picture of the bar (if it shows up):frown::
ATTACH] roll bar.jpg [/ATTACH]

·
Premium Member
5,870 Posts
Put a link to the actual item here so we can see the details, but I bet it won't fit your 2016 because the "International models" part generally means everywhere but U.S., and the "NP300" part means that's the new Navara, which isn't the same as our D40 2nd Gen Frontiers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2016 SV 4x4 and would love to get a roll bar that would work with my tonneau cover. I found one that would look great but the ads sates that is for a Nissan NP300 Navara/ Frontier Pickup Roll Ball (Tonneau Cover Base). I wrote them and all they said it was for international models. Is there anyone out there who might know if there is any difference in the bed that would prevent me from installing this bar. This is the picture of the bar (if it shows up):frown::
ATTACH] View attachment 275977 [/ATTACH]

·
Registered
3 Posts
did you ever end up getting this? I also want this and don't mind drilling a little are the beds wider or cabs shorter or what

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
If you can't find what you need... You can always get one custom made. Boat upholstery shops can crank one out in no time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeh I've found another but I REALLY like the look of this one and will mesh well with my tonneau. just curious if it can be modified to fit and look good are the dimensions of the d40 and d23 that different anyone been close to both? as we don't have the np300 here or at least I've never seen one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts