Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i know most of you guys are getting ready for hollister tommorow but im going to this event in oroville it goes sat and sun and looks like it will be a kick in the pants and i get to watch everyone else break stuff if anyone wants to go we should meet up out there ill be there all day today and maybe tommorow

Fall Mud & Crawl 2009

·
Registered
431 Posts
i gotta lay a hardwood floor today but you should get down there and enter the 4/6 cylinder mud bog.

·
Registered
210 Posts
sounds like fun i might try to go today but if i cant go today i will go tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i gotta lay a hardwood floor today but you should get down there and enter the 4/6 cylinder mud bog.
nah i think im just gonna be a spectator would be fun though hhhhhmmmmm:)
sounds like fun i might try to go today but if i cant go today i will go tomorrow.
it should be fun to watch ill pm you my phone# so you can hit me up if you come up if you wanna meet up with a couple other nissan guys

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Take/post pics.!
Keep ur cold beer outta sight too. lol.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Take/post pics.!
Keep ur cold beer outta sight too. lol.
yeah i have a feeling theres gonna be alot of parkin lot parties :)

man it was bada$$ everyone was charging it hard we saw one rollover and a heep caught fire and other than that a whole lot of body damage to prettymuch everything that went through the rock courses and tommorow should be alot better and i quote "all the big boys are come out to play tommorow"said one of the staff members we had a great time all the vids and pics are really bad but all i had was my cell phone but it kinda gives you the idea

ive never posted vids before but heres the crappy cell phone vids

holy cow it keeps automerging thats one hell of a post lol

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah my fronty wouldnt have made it anywhere out there every rig there was running solid axles and lockers front and rear and you have to have a cage to be on the rocks is so fun to watch though i loved it

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
i'm so jealous...

·
Registered
431 Posts
nice pics. makes me want to get another beater rig and start building.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hence the xj i just bought might be a contender next year if you guys wanna come next time they said in october the pro rock guys r gonna be here tube buggies and the whole nine yards

·
Registered
210 Posts
ok so i am going out there today. i will be leaving in little bit and should get there about 10 or so. i give you a call when i get there to meet up.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
had a great time today and they hit it ten times harder than yesterday with a lot more built rigs it was bad a$$ some of the stuff they were doing was just amazing heres some more random pics

1 - 13 of 13 Posts