Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

Registered
What a bummer. Great person that will be missed. RIP Glenn

Registered
Frontier In Peace Brother @whistler!

He was definitely a fun, cool guy to chat with online! May he be in a better place! 馃檹

Premium Member
whistler's early Gen 2 S VQ40/6-sp race truck was indeed his passion...as was his big Dodge transport truck. He had insights into suspension that would benefit many, though his racing suspension POV was unmistakable.

True story of @whistler 's kindness/generosity:
After receiving my factory ordered '15 SV/6-sp and in some thread somewhere I was referencing my disappointment how Amsoil had quit offering their drop-in Ea Absolute Efficiency air filters that were constructed w/ Nanofiber technology. whistler/Glenn reached out in a PM and offered to send me one of his extras BNIB. I accepted and he even refused to let me pay the postage. It showed up at my door in short order.
What a fine gentleman. RIP whistler.

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
True story of @whistler 's kindness/generosity:
After receiving my factory ordered '15 SV/6-sp and in some thread somewhere I was referencing my disappointment how Amsoil had quit offering their drop-in Ea Absolute Efficiency air filters that were constructed w/ Nanofiber technology. whistler/Glenn reached out in a PM and offered to send me one of his extras BNIB. I accepted and he even refused to let me pay the postage. It showed up at my door in short order.
What a fine gentleman. RIP whistler.
And here I thought I was the only one. That is how I first "meet" Glen as well. I posted how my EA filter was getting old and I wanted a replacement, only to find that they are no longer made. Glenn reached out and said he would send me one. Wouldn't even accept payment to cover shipping cost. I guess he helped out a couple of us when he found that box of filters.

Registered
I just learned that member @whistler had recently passed away.
Thank you for posting that Nissan4Life. I'm a member of other forums serving my other hobbies and find old posts from interesting and skilled members that simply end, and I'm left to wonder what became of them. Your thoughtful post completes his journey here on ClubFrontier and leaves a record of his passing. I too will miss his presence here. :(

Registered
RIP Whistler

Reactions: Tommy Pearson III

Super Moderator
It鈥檚 all about how you鈥檙e remembered when you鈥檙e gone. Obviously he was a kind and generous man and we all will think of him with fond memories. This forum has always been a great place to gather, glad he chose to hang out here and share his passion.

Clint

Registered
Rest in Paradise Glenn we actually talked more on Facebook more often than here very surprised as i just seen you post a few weeks prior a Mohawk
Meeting you was one sweet experience you and your racing family took me into your circle with no hesitation and for that i do truly love you.....
Knowing you for this short time was like a Lifetime Brother in my Heart and never Forgotten!

Registered
2018 CC Pro-4x
Condolences to his family and friends. His legacy will live on here through his posts. Thank you for your service to our country, Glenn.

Premium Member
2019 Frontier SV 4X4 CC A/T 3" lift - extd Radflos, SPC ca, ADO +3leaf +shackles, Shrockworks skids
Dang. I was wondering why he stopped pming. Well, Rest in Peace whistler.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts