Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have a 2006 nissan frontier xe but it has the nismo 16" stock rims on it with a 265 70r tire. I want to switch my rims to a pro comp 7089 but I need to know what the dimensions are of the stock rim? The rims were put on there by the previous owner. Also I want the new rims to make the tires to sit out about 1.5" to make the tire just level or pass the fender. hopefully that makes sense. the other thing is suspension kits, i wanna raise the front 2" to level the truck out, any suggestions?

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
You may want to browse and search thru the forum for a week or so. It will amaze you on how much info is actually out there. Heck, you may find that with the offset of the PC rims, the wheels are forced out. You may also find that there is a suspension sticky that has numerous pics of trucks with different lifts.

Give it a week and let us know what you come up with.

P.S. Welcome since this is technically your intro thread.

·
Registered
33 Posts
You may want to browse and search thru the forum for a week or so. It will amaze you on how much info is actually out there. Heck, you may find that with the offset of the PC rims, the wheels are forced out. You may also find that there is a suspension sticky that has numerous pics of trucks with different lifts.

Give it a week and let us know what you come up with.

P.S. Welcome since this is technically your intro thread.
This is very true and good info. Most forums are loaded with info if you take the time to look and read. Hell, I registered 3 weeks ago and have yet to have a real reason to post.

If you have a question, chances are it's already been answered....at least twice

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
This is very true and good info. Most forums are loaded with info if you take the time to look and read. Hell, I registered 3 weeks ago and have yet to have a real reason to post.

If you have a question, chances are it's already been answered....at least twice
This is what makes a great member. One that tries to research first, then if nothing comes up posts a thread in the correct sub forum.

When I first joined, I surfed for 3-6months before I actually posted anything really. I did this so that i was pretty informed when it came to the Frontier and its inner and outer workings. This helped me a lot when people were talking about suspension, rims/tires, performance and other things. I am still pretty rusty on Audio/video stuff so I keep reading and if I don't understand something, I google it first before posting my question.

It is amazing on how much info is out on the net when you really look.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Hi everyone, I have a 2006 nissan frontier xe but it has the nismo 16" stock rims on it with a 265 70r tire. I want to switch my rims to a pro comp 7089 but I need to know what the dimensions are of the stock rim? The rims were put on there by the previous owner. Also I want the new rims to make the tires to sit out about 1.5" to make the tire just level or pass the fender. hopefully that makes sense. the other thing is suspension kits, i wanna raise the front 2" to level the truck out, any suggestions?
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f19/new-tc-ucas-icon-cos-nitto-grap-265-70-a-57218/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts