Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Rigid sae fog light kit 05-17 frontier

5K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  dmwhiteman 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Am thinking CF'er 'raine' has these...or a Rigid model very similar.

#3 ·
You're correct.
I searched the forum before I posted and didn't get anything.
Just searched his build and found them.

Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 ·
Yes it is.
Auxbeam makes a clone that's like $30.

Since you can buy just the frontier specific mount kit.
https://www.rigidindustries.com/mounting-options/46578
If the auxbeam fits this kit you're looking at 1/2 the price.

Personally, I've had too many issues in the past with pnp hids, ballasts, and junk eBay projectors.
If I do this I'm going with the rigid so I know it'll last.

#8 ·
#16 ·
You probably can wire it into the stock system. I have done that with my other trucks(although not Ridgid lights)I wired them into my high beam switch so I do not have to fumble for a switch when there is on coming traffic. I have a separate switch that disables them since it is illegal in my state to use them.
That being said, they
generally come with a harness and a switch.
I have a Ridgid light bar mounted to my roof.
Yes , they are over priced. Are they worth it? Depends. If you can't afford to have them fail, maybe. If you can, no. You can probably buy four cheap versions for one Ridgid.
Also, look into Vision X lights. One good thing about them , you can change them to fogs, spot beams, driving lights by purchasing different plastic lenses that snap on.

#17 ·
Can you use the stock switch and harness with the rigid?

Yes, that's how mine are connected. You just connect the trigger wire from the Rigid relay to the OEM fog lamp 12v+ wire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.