·
Registered
1,677 Posts
thats just the grill.... which light bar would you use?? just curious

and yes i believe that it would fit with no problems

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts
Hi I want to buy the LED front grille from rigid industries and I was wondering If it will fit my 2016 Frontier PRO-4X. On their website it says year 2009 to 2015 but I think it's still the same model isn't it ? ::grin::

https://www.rigidindustries.com/2009-2015-nissan-frontier-grille-40598.html
It will fit your 2016, and 2017, and 2018. And as mentioned above, the grill sold separate from the LED lamps - so you're looking at $449.99 plus the cost of whatever LED lamps you choose.

·
Premium Member
7,097 Posts
Holy crap, that's some expensive chicken wire fencing
If you've seen it in person you wouldn't mistake it for "chicken wire fencing". It's price is at a premium, but the construction and quality of the Rigid grill inserts are very legit.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
What about 2020?!?!:laugh:

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I have it on my ‘16 Pro-4X, it fits nicely, just gotta use a dremel to carve out the space. There’s no change in grille shape/design between ‘15-‘19, they just haven’t updated the years on the site. I got the 10” E-Series Pro Spot/Driving Combo, light is dumb bright. I’ll try and take a pic tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
@Seany Boy ya i would love to see the output of the spot/driving combo... was the one i was looking at as well!
Could you also take a pic from the outside down a ways towards the truck? would be extra coolio

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
I run Ridgid Industries lights. Lots of glare in dusty conditions with the roof lights.
Bumper lights work fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have it on my ‘16 Pro-4X, it fits nicely, just gotta use a dremel to carve out the space. There’s no change in grille shape/design between ‘15-‘19, they just haven’t updated the years on the site. I got the 10” E-Series Pro Spot/Driving Combo, light is dumb bright. I’ll try and take a pic tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did the grill come with install instructions or a link for the instructions im having trouble finding them on line

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Did the grill come with install instructions or a link for the instructions im having trouble finding them on line
They used to have them online, but it doesn’t look like they’re selling it anymore. Here’s the install instructions for a Titan ( https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/...9_Nissan_Titan_2016_2017_Grille_No_Camera.pdf ), they look to be fairly similar to the Frontiers. Maybe shoot RI an email and ask for a copy of the Frontier specific instructions, I’d assume they still have the PDF saved in their files.

·
Registered
15 Posts
They used to have them online, but it doesn’t look like they’re selling it anymore. Here’s the install instructions for a Titan ( https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/...9_Nissan_Titan_2016_2017_Grille_No_Camera.pdf ), they look to be fairly similar to the Frontiers. Maybe shoot RI an email and ask for a copy of the Frontier specific instructions, I’d assume they still have the PDF saved in their files.
Yeah i found one on Amazon hoping it comes with instructions. Thank you i did see the titan lady out.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thats going to be a nice setup. This the one I have thats been on my bedroom floor for the last year waiting to be installed. Also will be installing black factory grill and black headlights also sitting on the bedroom floor. I am retiring at the end of November. I will finally get around to it then along with a lot of other parts and projects for my truck.
Vehicle Car Bumper Advertising Minivan

·
Registered
373 Posts
If any one finds these in stock again please post up, I can’t find them anywhere. There has to be some left somewhere 😞

·
Registered
2019 Frontier Pro-4x
28 Posts
Thats going to be a nice setup. This the one I have thats been on my bedroom floor for the last year waiting to be installed. Also will be installing black factory grill and black headlights also sitting on the bedroom floor. I am retiring at the end of November. I will finally get around to it then along with a lot of other parts and projects for my truck. View attachment 322984
Did you ever get around to installing these? How does the bar mount onto the grille, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
149 Posts
If you look at the picture on the box you can see the tabs behind the grille, they have a L shaped notch cut into them that a 10" light bar slides into. Do not know about other brands but the Rigid light fits perfect. The hole at the bottom of the light is for the wire loom. I haven't wired it up yet. I have a Kenwood Nav unit and amps I still need to install so I will wire everything at once this fall when it cools down. Click linky.
Black factory Style Headlight housings for 2009-2021...
Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
2019 Frontier Pro-4x
28 Posts
If you look at the picture on the box you can see the tabs behind the grille, they have a L shaped notch cut into them that a 10" light bar slides into. Do not know about other brands but the Rigid light fits perfect. The hole at the bottom of the light is for the wire loom. I haven't wired it up yet. I have a Kenwood Nav unit and amps I still need to install so I will wire everything at once this fall when it cools down. Click linky.
Black factory Style Headlight housings for 2009-2021...
View attachment 335701
Wow, looks amazing. Like a Super Midnight edition. Even the license plate, well done. Thanks for the picture of the reverse side of the grille (y)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts