Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ive always been a LineX fan,
Had it on my 98 Fronty and abused the hell out of it...the only time that I ever had any problems with it was when MY smart *** took the tight stream pressure washer a little to close and punched through.
It stands up to the weather..-30's in the winter in Alaska and moved to Phoenix 115 in the summer... the only time that it ever came loose was the power washer incident
Ive never used Rhino Liner so ...cant say much about their product
Im in the same boat..I want to get my second Gen lined...local dealer wants 350ish for the bed....steep..but i havnt priced out any other options yet
I'll be coming back to this post for sure to see what people have to say.

·
Premium Member
3,880 Posts
We have Line X in our F-350 and for the most part its pretty good, but just below the bed rails its not very thick so it is pealing. Only other thing is you can never really clean it that good, other than that its great.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I had Rhino in my 96 hardbody, it was still in great shape when I sold it to buy my 07. The
LineX is a good product too, as far as I can tell. I think the installer is important, the guy
who did mine told me the prep work is key to a good install.

I paid $350 back in 96 so that sounds like a fair price to me.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Im going with Line-X next time. My stock Nissan sprayed in bedliner is cracking abit and it starting to show its age just a tad. Im looking into their color matched series. I think it would be awesome to have my bedliner the same color as my truck for a nice clean look.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I prefer Line-X over Rhino.

The color matched bedliners will fade over time. red turns to pink, dark blue turns to light blue, and white turn a nasty off white etc...

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
i got linex im my first gen and when we had it sprayed the guy said if you ever have anything wrong with bring it back and ll spary it again as long as you have the little linex badge they put in

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
line-x seams more dense and just as slip resistant. Rhino is more rubbery and sharp objects seem to find there way under it more than line-x. Line-x

·
Registered
218 Posts
I had LineX in my F150 and beat it up a bit and never had any problems.

Reason I went with the Line X was that the Rhino place would not remove the bed bolts and replace them after the liner was sprayed. They would only spray over them causing you to cut the liner if you ever need to pull the bed. Plus the Line X can be used minutes after you have it sprayed and the Rhino need 24 + hours to dry.

This was info I found back in 05 when I was getting the 150 done. And if I had to do it again I would again go with the Line X

·
Registered
50 Posts
Right on, sounds like LineX is the way to go.
Now just have to save a bit to get it sprayed

·
Registered
579 Posts
Line-X is the way to go. I had me F-150 done, and the inside of my Rubicon done. It is an outstanding product.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts