Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the rhino lining thats used on the beds of our 05+ frontys is sweet, i was thinking about doing the same to my brushguard, step rails, and taillight guards .. anybody have any thoughts? i dont think it would look bad .. would always be clean, never rust, and durable as hell ... its impossible to keep a shine on black brush guards/step rails/tailight guards ... i figured rhino linign them would be the best idea, especially if offroading. ... now am i being stupid or does this sound like a good idea?

·
Registered
551 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks awesome! i really cant wait to do this, its gonna look so good!! hope my wallet doesnt get totally raped with this "mod" haha

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
just make sure you get a good brand of it sprayed. a buddy of mine had this nerf bars sprayed with line x about 2 years ago and the stuff is actually fading. it isnt a nice black anymore. it looks like hell! keep an eye out for things like that

·
Registered
120 Posts
The sprayed in bed liner for the 05+ frontier is made by PPG not Rhino....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well u knwo what i mean ... i thoguth that was the universal name of that type of spray till i foudn out its jsut one fo the more famous companies ... regardless im still doin it! its gonna be awesome lookin! just gotta wait till the bank account fills back up

1 - 6 of 6 Posts