Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just like watching things blow up. What can I say.....

I think it's just a case of old Nissan trucks being cheap and easy to find. I'm sure it wasn't anything personal.

I'll go check out both products in person before I make a final decision.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
LOL, just kidding. Yes, I like watching stuff blow up too. That truck is cheap and easy to find but my favorite truck so I was a little hurt.:)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
dang, that is an awesome comparison! Looks like we need to get Rhino liners on all the Humves in Iraq to help protect against IEDs.

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
That was great. One question is, did the person spraying the liner on know what was being done and added extra thickness or is this a standard to the public application?

Clint

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
when i bought my line-x they had rhino lining there and when they rubbed the 2 together the rhino lining just crumbled

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
That was great. One question is, did the person spraying the liner on know what was being done and added extra thickness or is this a standard to the public application?

Clint
To me (with a spay in bedliner) it looked thicker than normal so it may have been a set up.

rhino liners suck! they are ugly as hell! they look like black cottage cheese spread where ever it is applied!!! they fade after a year or two, and 4 people i know that use rhino have them peeling now and absolutely hate them!!! line-x on the other hand...dope shizzz!!!!
Amen, this is where my joke about Line-X came into play. I spent a month trying to decide what to go with. Everyone I talked to with any other brand hated their bedliner. I couldn't be happier with Line-X and they will fix anything that happens for the rest of my truck's lifetime.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
dang, that is an awesome comparison! Looks like we need to get Rhino liners on all the Humves in Iraq to help protect against IEDs.
don't i wish that crap could actually repel real ieds. we've already had 58 ieds in my sector in a little over 4 months. good thing we mostly use mraps instead of hmmwvs, which can take a hit a hell of a lot better

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
don't i wish that crap could actually repel real ieds. we've already had 58 ieds in my sector in a little over 4 months. good thing we mostly use mraps instead of hmmwvs, which can take a hit a hell of a lot better
THANK YOU!! :goodjob:

when i bought my line-x they had rhino lining there and when they rubbed the 2 together the rhino lining just crumbled
Interesting.

Anyone have the Line-X on the lower part of their (truck) body?

I'm interested in getting it in the bed and on the body.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
i have the line-x in my bed and the texture looks better and is more consistent. i doesnt have all them big arse lumps of bedliner everywhere. to me rhino liner seems more like a rubber type compound

if i were you and i was getting bedliner on my body i would go with line-0x

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Yeah, Rhino looks like the cheap stuff you can buy in cans from Wal-Mart or undercoating that Chevy uses the crap out of for their frames.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Line-X

I had a LineX put in my 2003 Chevy S10 ZR2 the day I bought it. I'm trading in the truck for a Nissan 2010 Pro-4X, but the Line-X on the Chevy looks like it's brand new. I hauled everything in the bed, gravel, dirt, mulch, furniture, etc. Best investment I ever made in my truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts