Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some UK and maybe oterh RHD users may know - the microphne is pants on teh top spec models...

The fix is simple...

Pull off the vent / mic thign in the headlinign (it just clips out). Unclip the connector. leave it loose. re clip the panel back in. Mic now points at the diver... much much clearer sound...

Guy

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
guydewdney said:
as some UK and maybe oterh RHD users may know - the microphne is pants on teh top spec models...

The fix is simple...

Pull off the vent / mic thign in the headlinign (it just clips out). Unclip the connector. leave it loose. re clip the panel back in. Mic now points at the diver... much much clearer sound...

Guy
Thanks guy, but there is only about 5 of us who use this forum that have navaras,and i think your the only one with the top specs model .Are you just trying to make everyone jealous?Because its working, not so much the mic or the heated seats, i just realy would like the GPS.Why do you need one for in england?How lost can you get? :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks guy, but there is only about 5 of us who use this forum that have navaras,and i think your the only one with the top specs model .Are you just trying to make everyone jealous?Because its working, not so much the mic or the heated seats, i just realy would like the GPS.Why do you need one for in england?How lost can you get? :D[/quote]

sorry - Im not trying to make people jealous...

GPS and the UK - its not so much lost, as avoiding / circumventing traffic jams. The main motorway ('interstate') around London (called the M25) is basically stationary for 3 hours a day. And its (in places) a 10 lane road...

We have an incridible density of tiny roads, none of which have a logical naming system. - Lodge road will be nowhere near Lodge street, or Lodge way, Lodge cresent, Lodge pass, Lodge, Lodge Place, Lodge avenue etc etc.

Im jealous of the difflock, memory seats, hill start, decent control, 4 wheel limited slip, EBD, optional Nismo suspension, and satellite radio you guys get.. and the aftermarket bits (like the winch bumper / fender - i was quoted 500 dollars shipping 8O )

I just have the navara aventura spec - and thats all I get.... oh - I can choose the colour (with a U ;) )

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Did you get to choose colour? wish i got to choose my colour i had to buy the one on the lot or wait 4-6 months :D

Sorry for having a dig at you i guess us nav drivers need to stick together.
yea, I to wish I was able to get the nismo sports pack.
I had to pay $400 just to get a few extra rear leaf springs on to stop it sagging 5" in the rear when i had just 500 kg of weight.
We seem to get a different package in aus to the u.k. as well.
Have you tride the diesle chip yet? diesle from norway (a recent new member) was claiming he could get 500 nm of torque out of his .it seem a little exaggerated the ones in australia are claiming 10% improvement

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL- - no I had to have black or wait 6 months!!! I wanted the gunmetal greyish colour.

i havent seen the diesel chip for the D40 / YD25DDI (iirc) engine.. any links?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
guydewdney said:
LOL- - no I had to have black or wait 6 months!!! I wanted the gunmetal greyish colour.

i havent seen the diesel chip for the D40 / YD25DDI (iirc) engine.. any links?
Just the aus one http://www.dpchip.com
Why are the spanish so slow at making cars? too many siesta's?
There still selling the previuos model from asia here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts