Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason the predictive course lines only work like half the time while reversing. When I turn them off then on again they work for like a minute but as soon as I turn the wheel too quickly they stop again.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? I do not have the Around-View-Monitor.

·
Registered
93 Posts
There are lines in the backup camera?
Yes....? Big giant obvious ones that show where the car is tracking lol?

Are you missing them? That'd be weird.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Backup camera is my only huge disappointment with my ‘22. What was Nissan thinking?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro-X, 2022 Ford Maverick
200 Posts
Backup camera is my only huge disappointment with my ‘22. What was Nissan thinking?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The quality of the video is certainly lacking for sure. But in general it does the job. Like you I sure wish it had better clarity.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I agree the camera quality is not great. But what I’m talking about is the orange lines that move when you move the wheel stop working as soon as I move the wheel more than a quarter turn. You can then turn them on/off using the camera button. Then they work again for another quarter turn. Sounds like you guys aren’t having this issue.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier S 4x4
71 Posts
Mine stay on for the duration of the turn. Wonder if that’s a setting from the menu on the dash you can change?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I looked over the owners manual and the only setting you can change on the regular camera (mine doesn’t have the Around View) is by pushing the camera button. I feel like the dealer would just shrug.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Mine works as it should. I see the lines the whole time I'm in reverse and even during a full reverse turn.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts