Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALRIGHT SO YESTERDAY I WAS PICKING UP MY TRUCK (05 NISMO CC) FROM THE NISSAN DEALERSHIP, IT WAS GETTING AN OIL CHANGE, ANYWAYS AS I WAS LEVING, I SAW SOME PUNK KID TAKING A RAIDER OUT FOR A TEST DRIVE, HE WAS SPINNING THE TIRES OUT OF THE DRIVE WAY AND HE ALMOST HIT ME, SO AS HE WAS DRIVIN BY I YELLED DONT BUY IT! ( THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF). HE GAVE ME A LOOK AND FLIPPED ME OFF, IN BACK OF THE AUTO MALL THERE IS A HUGE STRIP OF ROAD SO THAT PEOPLE CAN TEST THE POWER ON THE CARS THERE TEST DRIVING, ANYWAY I SAW HIM HEADING FOR IT AND I WASNT ABOUT TO LET OUR LITTLE BATTLE GO, SO I LINED UP AGAINST HIM REVING MY ENGINE. HE DID THE SAME, WE AGREED THAT WE WOULD GO ON THREE ( I LET HIM COUNT), BASICLY HE GOT FREAKIN DESTROYED, BUY THE TIME WE GOT TO THE END OF THE ROAD WHICH IS ABOUT A MILE, HE WAS A GOOD 10 CAR LEGNTHS BEHIND ME, THAT CAR SERIOUSLY SUCKS, ANYWAY I GOT MY REVENGE AND I FEEL PRETTY GOOD ABOUT IT, IF ANY OF YOU SEE ANY RADIERS OUT THERE I ENCOURAGE U TO RACE THEM, AS LONG AS ITS SAFE OF COARSE, I REALLY DO FEEL BAD FOR THAT KID, DIDNT REALIZE WHAT HE WAS UP AGAINST. HAHAH

·
Registered
226 Posts
i'm glad i'm totally anti dodge, hehe, i couldnt live with myself if i bought a dakota/raider and not a frontier.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Good work, dude. I personally haven't seen any of them out here - I guess they weren't big sellers? But if I do, I'll be sure to smoke them like most of the other trucks out there... :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts