Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have installed a bed cover for the Frontier that is retractable with locking key?

I love the Peragon retractable bed cover, but they don't make it for the frontier.

See their website at http://www.peragon.com

Any sugestions will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks gfronty05.
This one looks pretty good, I sent them a request for a quote to see how much it cost. Hopefully it is in the price range as the peragon ($499.00)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ScopeTx said:
I purchased the RollBak awhile back and made a writeup on it. Here's the link.

http://www.geocities.com/scopetx/Frontier/RollBak.htm

-Scope

Thanks for this, I read your entire page and decided that this is not the cover for me.
I'm not ready to steal 15" from my bed for this and on top of this I think this product is espensive enought for customers to go thru all the adjustments you did.
Thanks alot!!!

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
The Retrax is not in that Price range, but Is a great cover, there is very minor adjustments, and is pretty easy to install, especially if you have the Utilitrack, they are one of the only Retractable Bed Covers that work with teh Utili-Track, but if you need any more info let me know, I am a Retrax Dealer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm a new Frontier owner (great rig!!), I have been looking for a retractable bed cover as mi first mod, I really like the Peragon, but they don't make it for our frontiers, I also like the Retrax, but I have some questions,

How much space does the canister takes (I have a Crew cab with short bed, every inch of bed space is a premium)?

Does it take considerable weight without breaking (I.E. a load of snow, I live in CO)?

How much does it weight?, does it really save on fuel as they say?

Can it still be used when it's freezing?

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts