Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Replacement Leaf packs 2nd gen Frontier

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  Ryan B 
#1 ·
#3 ·
They have a heavy duty option too which is supposed to add a bit more then 2" with no load on the rear end but I would think a 1-2" in shackle with these wouldn't have the issues that our stock springs do. I'm considering these if I ever get around to lifting my truck, I doubt anyone has tried them as they haven't been out long at all.

#5 · (Edited)
my only problem with the look of these is how the lower 3 leafs aren't curved with the rest of the leaf pack, looks like this would be a good snag point out in the brush. i wouldn't want to pull out of the brush and end up dragging half of it with me lol. good price though. if you were looking for more lift you could build your own leaf pack like andy and a couple people have http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f23/diy-rebuilt-leaf-springs-38250/ you can get 4 in with this.

not sure why that link isn't working but the thread is called DIY - Rebuilt Leaf Springs. and its posted by stevet47

#6 ·
now its working :)

#7 ·
Those are the OME dakar packs. ive been looking into getting them. Sweep's truck was the trial truck for them as i understand it. Unless something else comes alongthis is the uption i'm going with. They dont lower your load capability like other packs. I want something i can load my truck up w/ all my gear and bomb around the fast trails comfortably then crawl through the rocky stuff good too. these seem to be the best fit. The bottom 3 helper springs wont look so goofy w/ a load on them. stock leafs have just one heavier bottom leaf in the same spot. To me it seems like they are similar to OEM just with more arch and lift

#14 ·
Almost all the guys on the EXPo forum have them. Very popular with since they all carry a constant load in their beds. Don't know if are using the medium duty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.