Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 2007 frontier crewcab and the f came off in frontier my dealer is an *******. They ordered it I made an appioment drove all the way across town for me to tell me they sent it back wft? So I just want to remove it I think it will look better with off it anyways. So here is my question I tried using a raver blade on and the left over white looking sticky back from the letter with no results. What will take this **** off without ****ing up my rack?

:itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday::itsfriday:

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I agree, googone or something like that.

If the letters leave a fadded look, then they can be easily painted. Just remove the supports, de-grease them and spray them down. Just use light coats.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn, dude. I think its ruined! You should sell it to me for super cheep...Its ok no need to thank me, I'll do it as a favor.
Thanks for helping me out what $5.00 sound fair?

:smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass::smartass:

·
Registered
185 Posts
haha the previous owner took off IER on both sides of the roof rack, so mines got FRONT faded in on both sides :/

anyone know how easy the roof rack is to remove and repaint?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I peeled most of the letters off my '01 "crew cab" and left only the "w c" (my initials). Don't remember it being too much of a hassle. Didn't use anything but a piece of sharpened wood.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts