·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Add

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
Here is my progress! Came out pretty good in my opinion. Going for something similar to the OP. Next step is the lower part once I get around to routing and shaping the other wood pieces I have, will post updates soon. Was able to score enough carpet and padding from a local auto upholstry warehouse for about $20! For anybody who wants more info on that let me know.

Any progress? Did you have the back board cover the cabin vents? Did you just use 2 mounting bolts?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know this is an old tread, but I like this idea. Was originally thinking of just deleting my rear head rests & looking for some plugs for the holes. But just deleting the holes & everything is even better. lolz

·
Registered
204 Posts
I know this is an old tread, but I like this idea. Was originally thinking of just deleting my rear head rests & looking for some plugs for the holes. But just deleting the holes & everything is even better. lolz
I did it too. This thread inspired me. Not finished with everything yet but making plans for the additions soon.

[/URL]

Another Remove Rear Seats Custom

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

61 - 65 of 65 Posts