Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV4x4, CCLB, Pioneer DMH-1500NEX, Pro4X wheels, power rear-slider mod, Bambi-mode
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if a 25230-79945, Relay can be used for the factory foglight position in the fusebox under the hood?

Also, does anyone know for sure if that teensy white 2-wire connector in the steering wheel cowl is to switch the relay? I believe it is, but am a little nervous, what with the airbags and all...

I know I could get the factory stalk, but want to hook up so works with parking/low/high and also like a separate switch better.

Thanks in advance for any info!

·
Registered
2019 Frontier SV4x4, CCLB, Pioneer DMH-1500NEX, Pro4X wheels, power rear-slider mod, Bambi-mode
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, got a really nice lighted switch for $13 (easily available) that looks factory and plugs into a factory blank. Hooked it up by tapping into the factory harness at the combination stalk in the column, with 3 short pieces of wire. Modified so that comes on with parking lights and stays on with parking, low and high beams. Goes off when shut lights. Very easy and looks great.

Thanks for all the help, though, fellas.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.