Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came out to take some pics for Sharif of Forged Performance at the Time Attack yesterday. weather cooperated pretty well (not too hot, didn't rain), had a great time overall.

album:

JPMcG Photography

fav's of the forged team:

C&C welcome!

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
this was in modified mag last issue, there was some pretty mean cars in the competition and the mostly stock forged GTR did really well against some pretty nasty built cars. nice pics too man, gotta love white GTR's.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
thanks ty, sharif would have done a lot better if he'd gotten a good drag run. his car should be right around 11 flat when running right with all the power it's pushing. being that much faster than the rest of the people would have helped his score a lot in the overall

fav's of everyone else:

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks timbo, we had a great time hanging out with the forged crew and being "in the thick of it"

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Curb hopping two wheel fun right there.
Amazing they "hop" that high.
That's a hella lota air between the inside tires and the ground in a couple of those photos.

Some nice machines and great shots.
Nice work Patrick.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks todd, what i heard was that the alligator strip used to be flat there but now he's got about a very steep rise and the drivers weren't used to it, the ones with high spring rates would hit it and just take off. first one i saw was the blue car which caught me way off guard, hence the blurriness, i was more prepared for jumping after that:thumbsup:

the civic about lost it lol

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, he was at the VIR event (Forged actually hosted that closed track day) back in February, I saw it again at FormulaD in ATL a few months ago, then again at ZdayZ not too long ago. i will be seeing him and the other teams again in 2 weeks down at CMP in cershaw SC and looks like the GTR club is going to do another track day at VIR in november that he is planning to go to

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
awesome shots.....you got some skills friend

awesome machines too, i would have loved to be there

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
346 Posts
Fantastic shots man!!

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
almost 900 fwhp means it needs more downforce than just a lip can provide, a lot of people are slamming it for being ugly but no one can argue with the car that had the 2nd fastest time around the track. sharif was running ~1:06 around the course they had set up, the scion was doing a 1:01 (fastest FWD lap ever), the overall winner was the orange/blue EvoX who managed a 1:00.something time. seriously fast cars, but they are pushing close to 600 hp and 2000 lbs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts