·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finished all the pics from saturday

album:

JPMcG Photography

fav's of the Forged Team:

i've still got a TON of shots to go through from sunday where i spent most of my time out on the track, i'll try to have them done by tonight

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Nice work #6 is my fav

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks todd, it was hot as hell but i had a great time. i'm in discussion with Sharif about being their "staff photog" for SEMA in Vegas this year, gotta work out the details tho:thumbsup:

Nice work #6 is my fav
thanks footy, that's the stock brembo with Carbotech XP16 racing pads, AP Racing J-hook Rotors and JRZ fully adjustable coilovers:fantastic:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
thanks todd, it was hot as hell but i had a great time. i'm in discussion with Sharif about being their "staff photog" for SEMA in Vegas this year, gotta work out the details tho:thumbsup:
:fantastic:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
That Bridgestone S2000 is sick!!!!

·
Registered
232 Posts
thanks for the new background on my laptop:)

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks everyone!

finally got all edits from the event uploaded, 337 total shots so check em all out!

more of the forged team:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
#8 is a beast of a shot

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks footy, that's a teaser of more to come, that will be through forged tho :thumbsup:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
thanks footy, that's a teaser of more to come, that will be through forged tho :thumbsup:
Next time your in the Atlanta area please hit me up on a PM. Id really enjoy hanging with you and seeing all those fine vehicles.

·
Registered
17,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
will do footy, the dude that owns the silver GTR is an MMA fighter down there, he said he may be in contact with me about coming down to shoot some of his events so i'll let ya know

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
will do footy, the dude that owns the silver GTR is an MMA fighter down there, he said he may be in contact with me about coming down to shoot some of his events so i'll let ya know
Very cool

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts