Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's the backstory, my grandpa bought this truck brand new in '04. It's a 2004 Frontier XE with a KA24DE and a 5 speed tranny. It was his pride and joy until he passed in 2012 at which point he willed it to me. MY FIRST TRUCK!!! Since then I have done a lot to it whenever I have the funds. Mostly electronics and a lot of visual mods. No real engine work yet, but it is in the plans after grad school.

Here is the list of mods as she currently sits:

Electronic:
Viper Alarm System
After Market Power Locks
Uniden Bearcat 980 SSB CB with PA system 102" Whip

Interior:
Red LED's installed in footwells

Stereo:
Kicker Comp VR 10" in ported box
1000 w 500w RMS Kenwood Amp
Alpine MRP-F300 300w 4 channel amp
Polk Audio DB 6.5" speakers
Polk Audio DB Tweeters
Polk Audio DB passive Crossovers
No stock wiring used, Everything is Knuconceptz wire (if you have never worked with their stuff you need to! it is the best quality easiest to run wire I have ever worked with!)

Exterior:
Headlights blacked out internally
Turnsignals and Reflectors tinted red to match truck
Bumper Bar Painted Graphite Metallic
Toolbox
Windows Tinted 5% all around and eyebrow on windshield 25% front windows (gotta love tint laws)

Engine:
K&N Filter
Valve Cover Gasket Replaced

Exhaust:
Cherry Bomb Extreme 2.5" inlet dual 2.25" Outlet
Side Pipes (this project is about halfway done until the weather gets a little better, the truck currently sits with nothing behind the CAT so it sounds like a race truck)

This is how she sits currently, future mods include fog lights, a ram air type setup, and painting the plastics (i'm tired of restoring them every year!!!)
Eventually when I get another truck in a couple years I wanna do an engine swap and make this a little sleeper street truck, but we will see....

I want this to be a pic heavy thread so in the next couple days when it isn't raining I will get pics of everything and post em up.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Sounds good .... Looking forward to seeing the pictures

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I am thinking about installing leds in my truck, I would love to see your pics

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry it is taking so long for pictures, haven't been able to find the time. I should get time in the next few days.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts