Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 07 crew cab, and i was just wondering if anyone replaced their crew cab window with a king cab rear window????
it think it would look better...

Attachments

·
Registered
219 Posts
i really like the clean look of CC back windows and I wish one was on my KC.. but I must say the sliding window comes in handy when my friends are in the back haha

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks sweet dude......

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
275 Posts
I'd like to see a full roll-down rear window..........it'd have to be custom, but since the stock CC glass is all solid, all you'd need would be tracks and a motor.

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
I'd like to see a full roll-down rear window..........it'd have to be custom, but since the stock CC glass is all solid, all you'd need would be tracks and a motor.
I feel it, roll down rear windows are handy.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Rear windows are the tits, but losing the defroster would be almost suicide in my climate...

One other thing to keep in mind, rear truck windows are really, really good entryways for car thefts. My buddy has a little bit of a shady past, and he mentioned that rear truck windows made entry considerably easier....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Rear windows are the tits, but losing the defroster would be almost suicide in my climate...

One other thing to keep in mind, rear truck windows are really, really good entryways for car thefts. My buddy has a little bit of a shady past, and he mentioned that rear truck windows made entry considerably easier....
nah im pretty sure noone can fit through the window its way too small ...ive tried :p and im skinny so no chance
and if they were going to break it then they could just break any other window

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks to mustard23 for the swap.

heres a crappy pic.. i have to post more later.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts