Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was wondering if any of you guys had a custom vinyl decal placed on your rear window?
If so, please let me know what you think of this one that I have found, I would get rid of the white background of course. And if you know of any place around Norfolk, Va. that can make and install this decal.

I have asked around and most people agree it looks pretty sweet on a Super Black Frontier...

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I have this on the back of mine

the one you have looks good but maybe a bit busy as far as how much detail is there

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea

youre probly right that is a lot of detail for a decal. ill see what i can do to it to lower the detail or just find a new pic.

thanks for the input though.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea

hey, i was checking out your pics and was wondering where you got those bed roll bars at? i will take that website into consideration. thanks for the help!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Navara's come stock with alloy sports bars.Unfortunately they were not suitable for my lights .So I got one from another breed of truck and made that fit .Good thing toyota doesnt actually make anything these days lol

This is the bar from Nissan
This pic is 20 mins after I took delivery

·
Registered
837 Posts
Can you see out of the back window with one of them full window graphics?

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
yeah cuts down heaps on glare at night etc
the only time its a pain is when it gets wet

·
Premium Member
196 Posts
Screech,

F'N sweet ! were you going to do it to cover the whole window? i think it is an awesome pic but have to agree that it is a bit too busy see all the detail + you have to take into consideration that the back windows are tinted already and a black graphic on a black window will be more of a ghost image then a distinct image !

best of luck in whatever you do decide and post pics when done !

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thx

I will be posting some more pics soon just underway right now.(navy)
umm thx for the inputs. hope it all is well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts