Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a set of mud guards to go on my 2009 Frontier SE (splash guards as Nissan call them) and the front set went on no problem. But when I moved to the back set, the existing holes in the fender don't match up with the holes in the guard. Looking at the parts list for each, the front part number is listed as 999J2-XR00003/999J2-KR00003 and it lists the applications as Pathfinder/Frontier/Xterra. The back part number is listed as 999J2-XR00004 the the application just has Pathfinder called out. Was I given the wrong part for the rear or am I missing something?

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did a quick google search and got this: Nissan Frontier Splash Guards, Rear
999J2-BR00004 999J2-BS00004. Is this the correct part number that I need?

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dang, couldn't get the bug guard to fit either. Part Number 999D5-XR000. Application 2004 Nissan Pathfinder. Wow this dealer's parts department sucks just as bad as the sales department.

· Registered
839 Posts
If you're interested I"ve got a set of stock rear guards, planning on replacing them with some nice diamond metal ones, anybody have any experience with the ones from Dee-Zee?

Dee Zee Truck Accessories - Online Catalog

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep, looks like they gave the wrong set for the rear. Should have been 999J2-BS00004. The part number on the bug guard seems to check out but it just doesn't fit. Anyone installed one of these? Am I doing somthing wrong or missing a step?

· Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got the rear guards switched out. Now if I can just figure out the hood protector, I'll be set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.