Nissan Frontier Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
So my mechanic informed me that parts are not even available for my differential which means I need a new one. Having said that I decided to take it to my Nissan dealer to inspect it and have them replace the diff if needed. I negotiated an 18% discount on parts/labour when I purchased it do this will save me over $1000. In Canada a new diff is $6000 CAN$. I figure this is much cheaper than the alternative of having to buy a new truck. We’ll see in a weeks time what Nissan says.
Just an FYI, I paid $2,735.00 U.S. Dollars for my diff / axle and it came fully loaded. New calipers, rotors, parking brake cables, speed sensors, everything. I went to the dealership to pick it up so i paid no shipping. The swap out was pretty easy.
Good luck, let us know if your dealership fixes yours.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Just an FYI, I paid $2,735.00 U.S. Dollars for my diff / axle and it came fully loaded. New calipers, rotors, parking brake cables, speed sensors, everything. I went to the dealership to pick it up so i paid no shipping. The swap out was pretty easy.
Good luck, let us know if your dealership fixes yours.
My dealer is saying it doesnt come with the brakes. I guess things are different here in Canada. I will inquire again however. thx

21 - 23 of 23 Posts