Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is looking for a reputable fabricator since the demise of ShrockWorks, I ordered a hidden winch carrier from Wam Bumpers on Jan 21, and they just called and are shipping it out today! They do have a rear bumper with integrated hitch for the Frontier, but they need someone locally in Phoenix to do measurements of the mounting points. I would love to drive down there but they need a truck for 2ish days before they will start offering it on their website.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
527 Posts
WAM was bought out by American Billet in Arizona. They have high quality fabrication company too a Subsidiary i believe . I bought a winch carrier mount for my Frontier several months ago. It was delivered to my house in a week from time of order.

· Registered
2021 Frontier SV CC 4x4; 2018 Frontier SV KC 4x2
1,437 Posts
Like I posted above, they need someone to loan them a truck to do measurements. Once they get it mounted up and finalized they will add it into production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since you added pictures of it on a D40, I assumed you meant they needed a D41 to confirm fitment. Why would they need someone’s D40 when they’ve already done one, as evidenced by the pictures? In any case, that’s the best looking aftermarket bumper I’ve seen on a Frontier, so here’s hoping the come through. 🤞

· Registered
527 Posts
It says on their website, Nissan Frontier needed for a couple weeks. Doesn't say gen 2 or gen 3. Shows gen 2 so who knows why ? Maybe call them. It shows a bumper they made for a Nissan Armada. I bought a winch carrier-mount from them several months ago. They are Legit, i received my winch carrier in 1 week from time i placed my order.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts