Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my new Readylift SST Lift kit (69-4510) installed! Looks fine and rides .... well, it rides just like it did before ..... which is I guess kinda the point! One favor I would like to ask as I did not plan ahead properly and get my own pre-measurements.

Can someone measure front and rear height from ground to highest part of wheel opening on both the front and rear fenders, please. I measured mine and my front height is now 36 1/2 inches off the ground while the rear height is now 35 1/4 inches off the ground. Unfortunately I have no pre-lift measurements to compare to. I assume my lift will settle a bit after driving more but just to get an idea how much lift I actually got would be great!!

Also, if anyone else has this lift installed but is still running stock wheel / tire size, could you also measure so I can see how my lift compares to others.

Thanks, in advance and sorry at the same time! >:D I can't believe I forgot to take measurements before installation!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Approximate stock height measurements for new or low mile Gen-2 Frontier without sagging rear leaf springs.
From center of rim/wheel (where the little nissan logo is on the wheel) to top of fender arch:
Front 20"
Rear 21"

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright then, thanks! With the lift, measured the same way, I now have 22 1/2" Front and 21 1/2" rear. Interesting, so it looks like I got the 2 1/2" raise in the front as advertised but I only got a 1/2" raise in the rear even though it is supposed to be 1 1/2" for the rear. I do have a 198lb cap on the back which might, at least partially, account for it but since I didn't measure my own vehicle first I really have no way of knowing for sure. Thanks again for the measurements!

Approximate stock height measurements for new or low mile Gen-2 Frontier without sagging rear leaf springs.
From center of rim/wheel (where the little nissan logo is on the wheel) to top of fender arch:
Front 20"
Rear 21"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts