Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Everyone,

I am a new member as you can tell. I bought my Pathfinder new from the stealership in 95. I have invested a lot of time, money and sweat into the thing, but I think it might be time for an upgrade. I have joined the forum to see what I have been missing out on. The rides I have seen so far are sick. Not to mention the extra power Nissan's are putting out now from the factory. I remember when you couldn't find any after market parts for these trucks. Hell, I had to wait 6 months for my bull bar to be shipped in from Australia. Things sure have changed. I look forward to doing some research.

Thanks for the cool forum,

PS - I know this is a Frontier forum, but I would love to see pics of other old Pathfinder's if anyone's still got one.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Hey there welcome from a fellow Georgian over in the Winder area. You have a nice Pathy. You'll fit in just fine. A good many of the members on here have pathy's as well.

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts
Welcome to CF. Can't go wrong with a Frontier, Xterra, or Pathfinder. However, the next gen Pathy will go back to unibody construction.

PM sent.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Nice pathy! Hopefully you can splurge on a new frontier. Maybe a Pro-4x? :)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi and welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts