Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's got'em? Throw up some pix...
This hub of **** is my Traxxas Slash. 10 turn brushless and 11.1 Lipo battery. FAST!

HPI RS4 EVO.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I used to have an RC10GT, but I sold it when I was in college because I needed the money. Thinking about picking up another kit at some point. In my opinion there's too many RTR's these days. I want to build it myself.

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I've got a modded RC10GT nitro truck. I built my own roll cage, added a TRX2.5 engine with EZ-Start so no more pulling a starter and no starter box! MIP stinger pipe, Robinson racing gears, working roof lights etc and a few other mods and aluminum parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
I've got a modded RC10GT nitro truck. I built my own roll cage, added a TRX2.5 engine with EZ-Start so no more pulling a starter and no starter box! MIP stinger pipe, Robinson racing gears, working roof lights etc and a few other mods and aluminum parts.
I still need to get my T-Maxx running again. Think I'm gonna swap in a new motor. I'd upgrade but I know that's when I'll start breaking things (can go to the 2.5 if I want but the stocker is enough power, I just cant get it started)

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I still need to get my T-Maxx running again. Think I'm gonna swap in a new motor. I'd upgrade but I know that's when I'll start breaking things (can go to the 2.5 if I want but the stocker is enough power, I just cant get it started)
Bad glow plug?

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
Bad glow plug?
I've replaced the plug, tried new fuel, replaced the fuel line and fuel filter. it just wont catch...this is my first nitro (though I've had it for a few years, I never really put a ton of time into it so I'm not real good at troubleshooting it.)

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
I've replaced the plug, tried new fuel, replaced the fuel line and fuel filter. it just wont catch...this is my first nitro (though I've had it for a few years, I never really put a ton of time into it so I'm not real good at troubleshooting it.)
Do you know what kind of engine it has in it? I'd rebuild the entire engine, and put the carb back to stock settings. I know on my o.s. 12cv-x it was two turns out on the high-end needle, and about 3 turns out on the low-end needle. It had about a 1/16" gap in the barrel for idle.
Maybe it's having problems priming. Try sticking your thumb over the exhaust pipe when you are starting it. That tends to pressurize the fuel line a little.

Those little engines are so finicky.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
409 Posts
Roastbeef should make a 1/10 scale of his truck. thats would be bad a$$!!

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Ive got a RC10GT and a Losi Micro T converted to a micro desert truck with a brushless motor and lipo battery. I think that little one is actually faster than my gas one. Does about 40 or 45. Dont have pics though right now. I havent been into them much lately due to the fact that I'm more interested in getting the suspension done on my truck.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
1 - 20 of 94 Posts