Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm doing a guided green trail ride at RC tomorrow. It's the first time wheelin in the frontier so I figured green trails will be good. Pics will be coming.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
have fun I wish i could run out there more often. before you go take off your step bars or a rock at RC will do it for you

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have fun I wish i could run out there more often. before you go take off your step bars or a rock at RC will do it for you
My wife told me to leave them on so my youngest would be able to get in easier so I'm really hoping that they get f'ed up enough that she doesen't complain about me taking them off.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
this time of year at RC the greens run as low blues with the washouts, you might want to look into getting sliders and skid plates if you plan on offroading a decent amount or get a trail only rig

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this time of year at RC the greens run as low blues with the washouts, you might want to look into getting sliders and skid plates if you plan on offroading a decent amount or get a trail only rig
Yeah I hear ya. I got a lot of plans but I'm short on $ at this point. I going for at least a 3in suspension lift next. After that who knows...

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
armor is the best place to put your money after a lift RC is not kind to trucks with out skids once you start running blues and blacks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had the truck for over a year and this will be the first time wheelin it, life seems to get in the way most of the time but hopefully I'll be able to get out more often. But I'll be investing time and money so that will motivate me a little more to get out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow. what a beautiful place to go wheelin. I had a great time and aside from a little damage to the step rails the frontier is no worse for wear. i got a few pics but no action shots due to the fact that i didn't have anybody ridin shotgun to get out and take em.

staging first thing in the morning
rcstaging.jpg
i think this is right after i bent all the step brackets
bentsteps.jpg
what a view!
view.jpg
random pic somewhere along the way
rc4.jpg
and another
rc5.jpg

i'm waiting for one of the others in my group to email me a video she took of me doing a hill climb that was incredibly fun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts