Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted a front bumper for my build so decided I will try to do a coastal bumper with full light guards (haven't seen it done before) (I have shrockworks sliders and rear bumper)

had some help with it and took about 15-20 hours

Here are some front shots:

and here are some shots from the side, to make it work with their kit it had to stick out a little bit, but overall I think the bumper looks great

Attachments

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
how much does that bad boy weight? is it steel? alum?

Reactions: PNWKINGCAB

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks Good Cheeta, I am with Rob in wondering Steel/Alum and weight?

Oh the tubing up top, is it possible to adjust the angle on it, angle it more towards the truck?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
how much does that bad boy weight? is it steel? alum?
Looks Good Cheeta, I am with Rob in wondering Steel/Alum and weight?

Oh the tubing up top, is it possible to adjust the angle on it, angle it more towards the truck?
thanks guys, total weight if I recall was about 95-ish for the bumper and I think the skid plate was about 25 pounds? definitely the bumper only was under 100 lbs though (steel)

on the tubing, I would have preferred to have it angled more towards the truck as well but the way their tubing was is is kinda possible but won't look as good from the front and would still look a little strange from the side, this is their recommend way to mounting it, and the way I thought made it look the best.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Nicely done!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Looks good and with it angled outward hopefully it will absorb most of the shock before it gets to the hood and grille in some type of accident. Good work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts