Nissan Frontier Forum banner

161 - 180 of 909 Posts

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
FWIW I ran bfg AT's on every SUV and truck I've owned. The wear is great, snow traction is awesome, and they perform well off road. I pick up my frontier at the end of the month and the first big purchase will be bfg AT's

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Will you have a chance to take them through mud and/or snow? I'm planning on a set of ATs soon, and am far from making up my mind at this point. Are you running 265/75/16s?
Haven't done mud or snow yet... yes I'm running 265/75-16's

·
Registered
269 Posts
Raine, try mounting bike side ways in rear of bed and you might be surprised that it fits, that way you can close tail gate and just roll back rear portion of your tonneau cover.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
Raine, try mounting bike side ways in rear of bed and you might be surprised that it fits, that way you can close tail gate and just roll back rear portion of your tonneau cover.
I could but there's no way to partially roll the cover and secure it... I don't think the velcro sides are strong enough to hold a partial roll - then again I could be totally wrong, I just never tried it haha

·
Premium Member
5,172 Posts
I could but there's no way to partially roll the cover and secure it... I don't think the velcro sides are strong enough to hold a partial roll - then again I could be totally wrong, I just never tried it haha
I tried partially rolling my bed cover up and nope. anything over about 25 MPH caused way too much air under the cover. I pulled right over and rolled it all the way up.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #173 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Glad to hear that you finally got your foglights installed. They look good with the yellow film!

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
yea the look really good. im literally about to install mine. looking like i will enjoy them for sure.
see you back on the forum in about 15 minutes LOL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice build! Looking to do the same set up to my rear suspension and was wondering what the benefits\difference is by adding the 2.5 degree axle shims are? Thanks ahead of time

161 - 180 of 909 Posts