Nissan Frontier Forum banner

881 - 884 of 884 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #881
I think I fixed all the links in the thread, it took about an hour, no problem.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
How do you like your Hertz HiEnergy/HSK replacements up front?

·
Premium Member
4,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #883
How do you like your Hertz HiEnergy/HSK replacements up front?
They might not be the most expensive or the most high end speaker set available, but if I myself like the sound (which I do) plus I am constantly getting praise from passengers telling me how good the sound is, I think they're doing pretty well. Also, considering that I haven't even thought of "maybe I should try ____" for the almost 2 years that I've had them installed, that means my ears are pretty happy =)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just finished the Rear Axle Vent Mod / Diff Breather Mod and here are some notes:

1. I used vacuum tubing instead of fuel line. I don't think it will make any difference. There is only one place it gets near the tailpipe and even then it is a good 6 inches away.
2. I have a PRO-4X so the plug for the rear diff lock is where you attached your filter. I couldn't use that spot so I just fit the filter up between the heat shield and the truck bed. It fits in there nice and snug.

Everything else went as outlined in your write-up. Thank you Raine for all the time you have invested in this thread. It really helped me and has given me some great ideas for projects for the future.

881 - 884 of 884 Posts
About this Discussion
883 Replies
135 Participants
dadfish
Nissan Frontier Forum
Welcome to our Nissan Frontier Forum! A premier community to share your mods and builds. Chat with like-minded Frontier owners.
Full Forum Listing