Nissan Frontier Forum banner

861 - 880 of 888 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #861
Another distraction: Commencal Meta Power 29

Random: Feels like I buy a new bike every year... if my head unit background wallpaper didn't give it away, here it is: I built myself a brand new e-mountain bike, a 2018 Commencal Meta Power 29. Lots of small mods and personal touches, as usual. Here's a pic:

And a lot more photos here if you're interested in taking a look.

If it's not spending money on my truck, it's bike stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #863

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #864
Awesome.

The new forum just messed everything up. There's about 130 links on the first page of this thread that are all broken now. So if you clicked any link expecting to go directly to the post specified (as it was supposed to do) and you found yourself kicked to here, you know why.

So the index needs to be completely redone... not to mention any posts through the 40+ pages of my build thread using the same links as references.Not sure if I'll even bother. 😶

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal - it'll just take time to redo the links one by one. Why they decided to just flip a switch on this new forum design without even getting prelim feedback from its members (especially the people who paid money) or even some private beta testing - and force everyone to use this new backend is what annoys me the most.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Awesome.

The new forum just messed everything up. There's about 130 links on the first page of this thread that are all broken now. So if you clicked any link expecting to go directly to the post specified (as it was supposed to do) and you found yourself kicked to here, you know why.

So the index needs to be completely redone... not to mention any posts through the 40+ pages of my build thread using the same links as references.Not sure if I'll even bother. 😶

Honestly, it's not that big of a deal - it'll just take time to redo the links one by one. Why they decided to just flip a switch on this new forum design without even getting prelim feedback from its members (especially the people who paid money) or even some private beta testing - and force everyone to use this new backend is what annoys me the most.
In the end... not good. Just started my build thread and it’s useless.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #867
Gorgeous new bike! Does this mean you're going to show us how to install a Taco inverter and bed plug? :)
I don't invert my tacos, because the meat and cheese and stuff will fall out. LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
KEIRA is beautiful. The Katana LED headlight bulbs - where did you get them and which ones should I get? Sorry if this has already been asked. Just bought my truck this past Saturday and joined.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #869
Amazon, search for "KATANA 9007 LED Headlight Bulbs"

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nissan should hire Raine to design the audio / interior of the 2021 Frontier. Keep on truckin, keep on bikin!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Another distraction: Commencal Meta Power 29

Random: Feels like I buy a new bike every year... if my head unit background wallpaper didn't give it away, here it is: I built myself a brand new e-mountain bike, a 2018 Commencal Meta Power 29. Lots of small mods and personal touches, as usual.
I haven't bought a new mountain bike since 1994. :ROFLMAO: Still have it though!

It's pretty outdated now, being 25 years old. But it still works perfectly, probably because I don't really ride it anymore except around the neighborhood. Bianchi Nyala, my pride and joy when I was 15!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I haven't bought a new mountain bike since 1994. :ROFLMAO: Still have it though!

It's pretty outdated now, being 25 years old. But it still works perfectly, probably because I don't really ride it anymore except around the neighborhood. Bianchi Nyala, my pride and joy when I was 15!
Yea, I have an oldie too. I still have my 1988 Klein Pinnacle! Still rides great. Similar to this photo...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yea, I have an oldie too. I still have my 1988 Klein Pinnacle! Still rides great. Similar to this photo...
I love the style of these older bikes. Yeah the frame geometry on the new bikes is better, and there are hills I can't handle because of it, but there's just something about that classic profile that I like.

My bike is currently jammed in the corner of my garage with a bunch of stuff hanging from the frame, (lol) but I'll have to see if I can dig up an older pic.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #876
Okay, Administrator has opened up build thread editing for now, so I'm in the process of fixing all the links in the first post, then I'll go through the thread and update those links as well.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Okay, Administrator has opened up build thread editing for now, so I'm in the process of fixing all the links in the first post, then I'll go through the thread and update those links as well.
Sweet. It was disappointing to follow a link to a totally different place.

Edit: I had no idea that folks pay (paid) to be here. Ima have to find out how that works.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #878 (Edited)
Index links are fixed, now going through the thread to correct any other links that need updating. (EDIT: I think I got all post links updated as well.)

THEN AFTER THAT I need to add some new changes/mods to the list that never, ever ends LOL

·
Super Moderator
3,047 Posts
^ good to see you're able to work on this thread again.

·
Premium Member
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #880 (Edited)
Updated System Diagram, for 2019

Just updating the diagram to reflect now:

861 - 880 of 888 Posts