Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta love this amazing weather......cant wait to go snow wheeling!!! prob sunday go up lytle creek....:fantastic:

if ur interested in going text me at (909)562-9056...my name is Chris

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
ohh tempting, but dont know how my stock tires will handle in the crazy snow!!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is only one way to find out!...lol

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
haha ur probably right, but i remembered i got a few things goin on sunday to bad for me.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
If I'm not hung over... I'm in, you have a 4x4 bring some recovery gear and I'll be down fosho! If I'm not hung over that is... Oh and BTW I recommend you stop by the ranger station to get maps so you know where you can and cannot go cuz I heard the tickets are pretty steep...

·
Registered
397 Posts
If I'm not hung over... I'm in, you have a 4x4 bring some recovery gear and I'll be down fosho! If I'm not hung over that is... Oh and BTW I recommend you stop by the ranger station to get maps so you know where you can and cannot go cuz I heard the tickets are pretty steep...
hungover is even better before you go offroading. take some asprin, drink another beer and the offroading gets more intense. just make sure you have your seatbelt on and your not alone.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
hungover is even better before you go offroading. take some asprin, drink another beer and the offroading gets more intense. just make sure you have your seatbelt on and your not alone.
hmmm, sounds like sound advise if you want to wake up upside down in a ditch, but everyone has their own style. haha :laugh:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP!!! where are the locals?.....im going either way...so u decide to change yourmind ill be out there

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Dude in all the time ive lived here all my life in socal ive never seen it rain like that. I just dont like the idea of tornados right by my house when i live in california!!!! hahaha

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Dude!!! Sorry I missed out man... My cousin was supposed to go out there too but alcohol got the best of him lol... Work got the best of me... I Dj'd a party in San B last night and got home @ 4am... woke up @ 2... PM!! hahaha Oh well... next time...

:worthless_thread:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its cool man...there wasnt anything to take pictures of...all the snow had been abused so nothing deep at all it was all run over already...not fun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts