Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After installing the AirAid intake and tidying up, I noticed that the radiator overflow container on the front right side of engine bay did not have a drain hose connected to it. Can anybody out there confirm for me that mine is missing or did Nissan not put one on?

·
Registered
145 Posts
i too am missing one...
i know the xteras got it...
thought i too got ripped off buh i guess im not alone...
and not sure if youd b interested but i know some people are trying to get an OC meet goin... not too many of us out here so if ur interested goto the off road section of forum and look for thread tittled OC meet...
P's

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
My LE KC has an overflow hose on it if you want to call it that. It is a very short 90 degree elbow hose. It is about 1.5" long and then makes the bend. It goes through
a hole in the side of the engine bay and is about 1.5" long dumping the overflow into
the wheel well. Lot of good that does, but it is better than dumping in the engine bay.

OkieScot

·
Registered
171 Posts
No hose here either :?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I have the little overflow tube as well! It pretty much looks useless to me, it just directs the overflow down onto the side of the resevoir instead of directly toward the inside fender of the truck! I would have thought they would have at least run it down to where it would drain out under the truck if it overflowed!

·
Registered
171 Posts
OkieScot said:
Must have been an 05 thing only.

OkieScot
My trucks born on date is 2/06, Ive had it almost a month now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts