Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HPI Savage X and all the stuff needed to run it. It's about two years old but only has less than a dozen tanks through it. It goes without saying that some of the plastic has scrape marks, also the top of the head.

You get:
the truck
plug igniter
battery pack for roto start
roto start
charger for pack
fuel
wheel wrench
remote

Hope im not forgetting anything. It was the RTR(ready to run) truck/package. I'll have pics up tomorrow or saturday.

For those of you that have never seen one, this is what it is: NOT MINE, just a video i found on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx-UoZkkln8

300 obo

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Good luck with the sale.
I been trying to sell my HPI mt1 for 3 years.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Me too =\ I have 3 to sell and have had 1 bite, but they wanted to give me $50 for it. WTF?!

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
You guys been trying eBay, I had 10 or 11 at one time and decided to weed out the bad and damn people jumped all over them and paid way too much

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
Free bump. I had my days with a few team associated nitro trucks and a few losi ones. Ebay might be your best bet though. For some reason it's always hard to sell these things for what they're worth. Nobody wants to save money and get one thats already broken in, they all want new ones. You can get good deals on ones that are barely used though. These things dont have good resale value, hahaha. Good luck with the sale man, nice truck.

·
Premium Member
12,114 Posts
i have one, i just havent used it in years.
probably around 4 tanks ran through it to.
glws i might get mine out soon.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Super cool! If I had the money for it..

I'll trade you a nice little mitsubishi LCD/TV Projector. Used it last year before I moved with a 212" screen, now I'm never ever home to watch movies and what not anymore. I'm basically bouncing around right now without a solid place at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts