Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sun Performance is having a group buy on their QuickAir Co2 tanks. We need a total of 5 people to get the price of $290.21

The CO2 tank comes complete with a powder-coated 10 lb. aluminum tank, Superflow HPTM regulator, sturdy handle/ regulator guard, 25 foot coil hose, tank boot and heavy-duty mounting bracket. The heart of the system is the Superflow regulator. This regulator allows for high flow rates up to 20 CFM, without the "freeze clog" typical of cheap systems that use helium type regulators.

QuickAir 3 Group buy price:
Hardmount: $270.11
Portable: $303.36

Minimum 5 people of any of the compressors

Please visit: QUICK AIR 3 Sun Performance for specs and more information

PM for group buy and shipping quote. Local pickup available. Located in Santa Ana, CA

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I cant do anything until the 15th but Id be willing to roll this around...

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
If im aired down to 15 psi on all 4 tires. (285/60/18 ) Could i air up all 4 tires to 35 psi on one co2 fill?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I AM DOWN!

If.....these include free shipping.

OR...if you guys can get a reasonable cost of shipping.

May I post this on another forum?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If im aired down to 15 psi on all 4 tires. (285/60/18 ) Could i air up all 4 tires to 35 psi on one co2 fill?
Sure you can! Here are the specs:

I AM DOWN!

If.....these include free shipping.

OR...if you guys can get a reasonable cost of shipping.

May I post this on another forum?
Unfortunately, there isn't free shipping, but if I get a decent amount of people, I can get this item to you all for $300 shipped, however I would need to charge tax for CA residents.

Sure you can post this on another forum!

Is there any other price breaks? What if you get 10 or 15 people?

EDIT: Is it a preset reg, or adjustable?
If you get 10-15 people, I can get it to you guys for $300 shipped.

The regulator is adjustable.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I think I am game. So guys, let's get 10!

1. Muzikman
COME ON PEOPLE! $300 is a hell of a deal on a CO2 set up.

2. Peck (at the $300 price)

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
When does the group buy end?

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
this is a great deal. if i didn't already have one, i would be on this.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've decided to combine this group buy with the other ones that I posted on other forums. So far we have a total of 7 people interested. The $290.21 + shipping price is active. However, for those that are interested in the $300 shipped price, we still need 3 more people.

PM's sent to those interested!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
I GOT ONE MORE! :)

Almost to 10! Come on guys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks for the post Peck! I am interested in the CO2 tank set-up... Not what I need to do, but this is a great deal.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
See...I told you I had another one! :)

Just for comparison, here are the cheapest prices I have found:
PolyPerformance - $215 + shipping w/o adjustable regulator with gauge (you want an adjsutable regulator to run air tools properly)
Ultimate Air MultiForce - $319 + shipping w/o tank boot
The Source Comp series - $370 + shipping
Powerank Basic - $379 + shipping w/o mounting bracket

I can't provide the links for they were just a Word document I saved to my computer when I was looking into this, if you look around you can see the numbers are close. But as you can see, $300 shipped for all the components included is a deal! I don't really want to run a CO2 system for the long rub, but this deal is to nice to pass up. I'd much rather run a hard mounted compressor with a 5 gallon tank...but that's a lot of work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
10 people reached! GB price of $300 shipped! PM me with your email addresses so that I can forward you a paypal invoice. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts