Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd mention I ordered my mini lift Wednesday and got it all the way over to Florida by Saturday. Product looks great and install begins tonight. Thanks PRG!

·
Registered
572 Posts
sweet dude.thats super fast well im in hawaii i ordered some stuff from greg 3 weeks ago and no sign of it yet but its all good...hopefully this coming up week it comes by my door step...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hmmm. I am not being so lucky with the quick shipping. I ordered 2" blocks on Aug 5th and am still waiting. I called a few times last week and only got the answering machine and have not gotten a call back.

*Fingers crossed* Camping and 4-wheeling next weekend.

·
Registered
572 Posts
hey man no worries just give him another call and leave a new message if you already didnt. i was just talking to him and he said he was having some phone problems,so yea im just getting all my stuff now i ordered 3 weeks ago but it was worth the wait for sure!! aright man let me know if you get in touch with him

·
Registered
252 Posts
Well I praised Gregs customer service, and still do. However I now have left numerous calls and email with no answer back.
I was told my AAL's (which I ordered July 3rd, but received spacers instead, long story) would be shipping 1 month ago... still nothing...
I need these installed before the snow flies, which is why I ordered them mid summer. Unfortunately that is getting increasingly unlikely.
I am a huge fan of backyard companies, BUT this is getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear that. So you haven't got in touch with Greg or Jen since? It could be because of the move they might be all tied up. Idk they are good people though they won't leave u hangin just keep tring to get intouch with them hope everything works out for ya before the snow comes

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hey man sorry to hear that. So you haven't got in touch with Greg or Jen since? It could be because of the move they might be all tied up. Idk they are good people though they won't leave u hangin just keep tring to get intouch with them hope everything works out for ya before the snow comes
Yeah I just needed to rant. Hopefully they are expanding/hiring or something beause it seems like this could be a decent business for him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts