Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good morning everyone.!
i am george from greece and i am a proud owner of a 2007 nissan navara d40 2.5 dci 200ps.

i have some questions about some accesories for my navara.

1) does anybody know where can i find the front bumper of the frontier?( the silver one)

2)i am thinking of new suspension...someone here put the calmini and has it 18cm taller...but the car doesnt have good behaviour ....is there any suspension that can lift the car and offer a good behaviour to the highway?

thank u very for your time! and sorry for my english!!

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Are you looking for a after-market bumper or a factory bumper?

coilovers like King, ICON, or Radflo would help handling.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Are you looking for a after-market bumper or a factory bumper?

coilovers like King, ICON, or Radflo would help handling.
Agreed, 18cm = 7 inches, that's a lot more stress on the factory coilovers.

Mike, I dont know much about the Kings and Icons, but can they also be ordered in longer lengths like the Radflo's, to fit his application.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
good morning everyone.!
i am george from greece and i am a proud owner of a 2007 nissan navara d40 2.5 dci 200ps.

i have some questions about some accesories for my navara.

1) does anybody know where can i find the front bumper of the frontier?( the silver one)

2)i am thinking of new suspension...someone here put the calmini and has it 18cm taller...but the car doesnt have good behaviour ....is there any suspension that can lift the car and offer a good behaviour to the highway?

thank u very for your time! and sorry for my english!!
Finally another one from Greece! I'm from Thessaloniki.
I got the 3" advanced package suspension from PRG.
PRG Products
It's got adjustable height coilovers and Upper control Arms for the front, and longer shocks Add A Leafs for the rear. Ride is much better than stock.
I also added the variable shackle at the rear for an extra inch in height:
PRG Products

Plus I put on 285/70R17 Cooper STTs, but they rub a bit; maybe you'll be better off with a 265/70R17.

Here's what my truck looks like:
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f78/got-me-some-cooper-stts-285-70r17-48207/

My only problem with the coilovers was they mounting location slightly varies from US trucks and I had to put on adjustable CVboots. It took a lot of visits to the service stores but now I know for the future.

In case you need anything else don't hesitate to contact me.

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts