Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anyone that runs this?

I don't know if I want to spend money and it be a crap product. I think it looks better than a light bar. Know of any decent products like it?

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
That is the first light system that comes with a mount that I have seen. I know I would not purchase it but you can always return it if does not meet your expectation.
There are a lot better lights but you need to fabricate mounts.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I don't really like the way it looks, but I thought about adding a roof rack, it would void my warranty most likely though

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
It scares me that it is for 00-15 Xterra in the description but Amazon tells me it does not fit my 2011 Xterra in the top of the page/garage.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I don't really like the way it looks, but I thought about adding a roof rack, it would void my warranty most likely though
Why would a roof rack void a warranty? A manf can only void warranty coverage if it can be proved that your action or lack of action caused the very specific failure in question...

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
It scares me that it is for 00-15 Xterra in the description but Amazon tells me it does not fit my 2011 Xterra in the top of the page/garage.
Meh. Amazon's accuracy with fitment has always been poor IMO. I'm a bit iffy about buying aftermarket parts on Amazon in general, but I would trust the product title over Amazon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
That wouldn't work with my truck. I have the roof rack and a sunroof visor in front of the roof rack. I think the Fronty's that don't have the roof rack look weird...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts