Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im currently waiting for my truck to get to Camp Pendleton and im lookin at some lifts. I would like a 4in Suspension Lift but the one I found was like 1349 and Im not looking to spend that much haha. Im guessing a leveling kit or something would be more of my range? My friend recommended a 2" Rough Country one. Any ideas or help would help!!

PS I will be taking the truck offroad some so nothing cheap that will break haha. Its a 2005 Nissan Frontier SE 4x4

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
if your going to offroad check out Icon and PRG products for replacment coil overs. or 4x4parts.com for replacment springs. spacer lifts only lift your truck they do nothing to improve the trucks travel

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
if you need clearance and when you offroad your not a crazy driver i say go with a spacer lift like truxx's or something. But if you are on the crazy side the coilovers would be best to spend alittle more on them. Make sure you put a bump stop on your uca if you get a spacer lift, will save you headaches.. but truxx has a built in one already theres a thread about them

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Im currently waiting for my truck to get to Camp Pendleton and im lookin at some lifts. I would like a 4in Suspension Lift but the one I found was like 1349 and Im not looking to spend that much haha.
Sounds like you are looking at coilover and control arms. You can get just the coilovers now and upgrade the control arms later.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I have been busy with work and now im just readying this....thanks for the help anyone I think I know what im gonna get but not sure yet. Ill post here again tomorrow and see if Im on the right road haha

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im thinking about ordering the ReadyLift SST.....2.5 in the front and 1.5 in the rear. Ive read good things about them and it seems what Im looking for. A little more clearence, nice stance, and affordable. How well do these last?

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
they lift the truck but the do not provide any added flex or travel to the front as it is just a spacer. if your going to be using your truck off road coil overs or replacement coils and shocks are a must.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts